Monday, November 28, 2011

Three

Well, here we are three years later, and this little project is still happening (although posts have been admittedly sparse lately do to a diet consisting mostly of chocolate...). I don't have anything new to add or to reflect on this year vs. last, however, since so many of my posts have been related to school, I thought I'd post this picture:

Photo by Maki B.

Thanks to everyone out there for reading (and for your support through school - this side project made that experience so much better). Here's to another year.

4 comments:

Maki said...

Congrats on all your hard work! It is a big accomplishment.

Sharon said...

Congrats on three years, and on your graduation! I look forward to reading more of your food/chocolate/cooking adventures!

Isabelle said...

Congrats on graduating Marianne! And on your blog-versary.

Marianne said...

Thanks, guys!