Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Mystique India on Whyte"... Ooops!

"We were heading down Whyte this evening around 5:30PM, and noticed activity in the old Cargo & James location (10634 - 82 Ave). Equipment and furniture was being loaded in for another Indian restaurant called to "Mystique India". The sign on the windows just said "opening soon," with no date attached." (From January 26, 2010)

I'm not sure why I assumed that Mystique India would be another Indian restaurant... maybe it was the combo of the former occupants and the Indian restaurants already on Whyte. But no excuses, I obviously should have checked into things a bit more.

It turns out Mystique India is a "gift and home decor" shop. I walked by today, noticed they were open, and immediately realized my mistake. They are having a 20% off everything in the store sale today though, to celebrate their grand opening!

No comments: